This has several advanced features compared to the Omega J8006 that we highly recommend. It has all the benefits we addressed earlier in our Masticating Juicer vs Centrifugal Juicer Comparison. And in addition to the capabilities of the Omega J8006, it has a few extra noteworthy features.
- All the benefits of the Omega J8006
- Maximum juice extraction from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and even wheatgrass!
- Ability to make nut milks and nut butters (e.g. homemade peanut butter, almond milk/butter), baby foods from fresh ingredients, extrude pasta, mince herbs and whip up soy milk etc.
- 1/3 Horsepower 3600 RPM Motor gears down to 80 RPMs; equivalent to 2 Horsepower with the gear reduction.
- Dual stage juicer – First, the fruits are crushed to give juice. Secondly, the pulp resulting from stage 1 is further squeezed to give even more juice
- Built in Reverse – prevents clogging
- 15-year warranty – let us repeat that, 15-year warranty
- Some extra benefits over the Omega J8006 which is ~$60 cheaper than the NC800
- 5 Adjustable Settings for Maximum Juice Output – Juice yield is even higher than that of the J8006
- Larger feed chute
- Includes 6 nozzles and 1 juicing screen
Seriously, there aren’t any! A centrifugal juicer fan boy may say that Masticating Juicers are slower than centrifugal juicers. Yes, that’s true, but that’s only until the pulp container of the centrifugal juicer fills up and he or she has to take it apart to empty out the juiced out pulp! In contrast, most horizontal masticating juicers like this one has ‘auto-pulp ejection’ and they can just go on and on and on… like my mom used to say “slow and steady wins the race at the end”
There are more advanced models in the form of the Green Star Elite Juicer and this Angel juice extractor, but you don’t have to go for those models unless you have the extra cash and you’re really picky about getting out absolutely every last drop of juice in your fruits/vegetables!
Here are the juicers we recommend most
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again, “on any given day, we recommend a masticating juicer over a centrifugal juicer“
Recommended Masticating Juicers
|Cheapest of the lot||More Expensive||Very Expensive||MOST Expensive and the BEST!|
|If you have the extra cash, go for this extremely popular masticating juicerMore info…||If you can afford a bit more, this model is even betterMore info…||Got some more to spare? Then, check out this one!More info…||If you have some more, this All stainless steel model is the ULTIMATUMMore info…|
Recommended Centrifugal Juicers
PLEASE NOTE: If you can afford a masticating juicer, we recommend one by all means. But if you can’t spare the extra cash, a centrifugal juicer is better than no juicer. You can’t eat 5 carrots, 200g of Kale and an Apple in 1 sitting. But even a centrifugal juicer will juice ’em and compact them in to one glass which you can sip within a matter of minutes. Would a masticating juicer give you more juice, more nutrients and more health benefits? No doubt, nut if you can’t afford one, even a crappy centrifugal model is better than no juicer at all!
|Best Value for Money||Relatively Cheap||More expensive||MOST Expensive Centrifugal Juicer|
|More info…||More info…||More info…||More info…|